Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Rhubarb, Chocolate & Zucchini

Returned from 2 weeks away to find my rhubarb going crazy in the garden so I had to make a crumble of course. It was very oat-heavy so nice and chewy. Rhubarb is just the best thing ever. Plus it was exciting to use an oven after 10 days eating off a Trangia camping stove. Not that we didn't eat some great stuff.

Will post soon on my latest eating adventures... but just having a bit of a cruise of the blogosphere to see what else is out there in the world of the food obsessed.

Chocolate & Zucchini is very readable and has some yum looking stuff. I want to try the zucchini and polenta tart - just scroll down for a look. Actually I'd love to try the blueberry coffee cake but where do I get blueberries from?

So.. I'm thinking if I'm going to write this thing I wouldn't mind a few people looking at it - anyone with any ideas just let me know.

No comments: