Monday, July 04, 2005

au revoir...

hey folks,
i think the time has come to say goodbye. I'm leaving on Thursday for 6 months of road tripping around this crazy land so I don't think there'll be much blogging. And probably, there won't be too much high quality cooking for a while either. So thanks for reading, it's been fun to do.

If full as a goog does return it'll probably be in a different form - i like writing about food but i'm a bit sick of it too. I used to think I should keep all my other thoughts for zines and letters but lately i wanna be a part of the thinking blog world... wanna write all the stuff that's been taking up my headspace like thinking about infatuation, booty dancing, mail love and mechanics. So we'll see...

happy baking,
xo
esther

5 comments:

joe cupcake said...

so i got "Good chance, my friend, good-byes good-byes, and happy voyage, and cetereaux, and when you in by Sydney, say to me that your adventures on thousand plates, and we will make cook thousand cakes and a blog pensee of you... May yes, it is formidable! super! I love you dance of the bootie!" from babelfish...

i love it! I am excited about saying to you my adventures on thousand plates...

in sydney, or maybe in alice???

xx e

Gemma said...

Hello and goodbye! I just found your blog for the first time on A Wild Young Underwhimsy, and I just wanted to say that I absolutely love your blog name! I have used this phrase before (my Mum always says it) but I have found many a person who has looked at me strangely ("what does that mean?"). Not that I know what it means...

Here's my go at translation: Good luck, my friend, good-bye, good-bye and bon voyage, etc, and when you are in Sydney, tell me about your adventures on a thousand plateaus, and we will cook a thousand cakes and blog with thoughts of you... but yes, that's great! Super! I love your booty dance!

Have fun on your travels!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I enjoyed you blog about indigestion natural remedy. I also have a site about indigestion natural remedy which makes me appreciate this one even more! Keep up the good work!

Roberto Iza Valdés said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.